Based in Hampshire, our company is a nationally recognised, innovative business training and consultancy firm specialising in small business startups and business growth for businesses under two years of age. Elizabeth Graney our owner/manager received a distinction on her business coaching diploma as well as being a qualified FE teacher, and has an HND in management together with a large number of specialist professional qualifications. Combined with this over twenty years of real world business experience as a business owner and manager this results in a true understanding of the challenges that new business owners and owners of young businesses are presented with constantly.
Mrs Elizabeth Graney – Director, Trainer & Consultant
Elizabeth is a sort after trainer, consultant and highly respected speaker. She comes from a background of over twenty years business experience as a business owner and business manager, but also has specialist experience of the service sector and in particular the hospitality, events, wedding and equestrian industries. As a working mum with a young family and health challenges she is fully understanding of the daily challenges that most small business owners discover within their first few years with a new business.
Amongst her experience contributing to her success and knowledge are –
- Was the owner/manager of a large country restaurant
- Used to be a head chef in several large venues
- Rode professionally for several years and had a string of over 20 horses which she competed, trained and breed
- Qualifed as a business coach at the highest level and now provides mentoring and support to many small businesses
- Has been involved in the weddings and events industry for over 20 years as a business owner and manager
- Has local, regional, national and international business experience – meaning she has been there and can help you get there too
- Qualified and experienced sports club coach and instructor – bringing the experience of team building and motivation from sport to the business world
- Qualified FE and HE lecturer with strong ICT skills as well as business studies knowledge.
- Has been recognised in business awards at regional and national levels for her business skills, business support and business development, as well as overcoming personal challenges to become the success she is today
Had another super business coaching session with Elizabeth this morning!
If anyone needs help setting up a new business or training/coaching for an existing business I would highly recommend getting in touch with Elizabeth – Razia (March 2011), London. Owner of Best Kids Party
You can contact Elizabeth directly at firstname.lastname@example.org